18:55 On your arrival at Manas Airport at Meet & Greet Service outside of Arrival hall.
19:30 Transfers to the Bishkek City, Hotel about 35 Kms from the Airport.
20.30 Check-in to your Hotel
21.00 Dinner at Indian restaurant
22:00 Transfers back to hotel. Night Stay at Bishkek
Bishkek - Kashkasu Ski Resort Tour
07.00-09.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel.
10.00 Excursion to Kashkasu Ski resort.
14:30 Back to Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
15:00 Proceed for shopping at Osh Bazaar.
18:00 Transfer to Hotel free time to relax.
20:00 Dinner at Indian restaurant
22:00 Transfer back to hotel. Night Stay at Bishkek
Bishkek City & Shopping Tour
07.00-09.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
10:00 Proceed for Panoramic city tour visiting Manas Ordo Statue, Ala Too Square, State Philharmonic Concert Hall, National Square etc.
13:00 Return to Bishkek and transfer to Indian restaurant for lunch
Later proceed for shopping at TSUM Mall & Bishkek Park.
20:00 Transfer to Indian restaurant for Gala Dinner with Dance show, local alcohol and Snacks
Transfer back to Hotel and Overnight
Bishkek - Almaty
Breakfast is at hotel.
12.00 Check out from Hotel
13.00 Lunch at Indian restaurant
15.00 Transfer to Bishkek Airport for Flight to Almaty.
20.35 On your arrival at Almaty transfer to Hotel for C/in.
En-route Dinner at Indian restaurant
Overnight is at Hotel.
Almaty - Mountains Tour
- Breakfast in the Hotel
- Transfer for Beautiful Mountain Surrounding Guided tour at 10:00
This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Alatau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulak ski resort, located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges. Chimbulak has its own special atmosphere. Here you can see the skiers who like ironed track as well as the snowboarders who prefer extreme downhills with breath taking jumps and turns. On sunny days Chimbulak gathers together thousands of visitors. On chairlifts, you can reach Talgar Pass (3163 meters above sea level).
- 14.30 Lunch is at Indian restaurant
Shopping in Green Bazaar, where it is impossible to refrain from shopping. It is the great chance to experience an atmosphere of the real Central Asian market, its colours, smells and crowds. There you can obtain famous Asian sweets, but don't forget to bargain...
- 20.00 Dinner is at Indian restaurant
- Overnight in hotel
Almaty City Tour and Kok-Tobe Tour
- Breakfast in the hotel 07:30-09:30
- Transfer for City tour
The tour starts with sightseeing in the central part of Almaty. You will know more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions: Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Abai Square and Palace of Republic.
Then the tour will continue in one of the oldest Almaty park – Panfilov Park, where you will see one of the unique wooden building in the world – Zenkov Cathedral and visit the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame, dedicated to the memory of the fighters who died for freedom and independence of the country.
- Lunch is at Indian restaurant
- Transfer for Kok-tobe at 15:00
Kok- Tobe hill where the tallest TV tower in the world is located (if to count from the sea level) and where you will get by the picturesque winding mountain road. You can stroll along the magnificent panorama of the city from the special observation deck and visit the shop to "The Beatles" (the only one in CIS countries), visit the shop of national souvenirs and many other interesting things.
Dinner is at Indian restaurant
- Overnight in Hotel
04.30 Check out from hotel and transfer to airport for your flight to Delhi.
Frunze Street 429B, 720011 Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Hotel Dostuk is located in Bishkek, a 5-minute walk from Museum of Fine Arts and Opera and Ballet Theatre. It offers a sauna, billiards and ski storage. Free Wi-Fi access is available. All rooms are decorated in light colours and offer a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include a desk. Guests are welcome to visit 2 on-site restaurants and taste European and National cuisine. They can also also relax at the cafe-bars, which serve Italian and Chinese dishes. There are several conference halls, accommodating up to 100 people.
52 Avenue Dostyk Almaty
This 29-storey unique design hotel, reaches a height of over 100 metres and can be easily spotted towering over the centre of Almaty. Its guests will be within walking distance of the major museums, attractions, theatres, restaurants and shops of the city, while convenient links to the public transport network are just a 5-minute walk away. Offering 4 multifunctional conference halls of varying sizes makes this venue the perfect choice for hosting anything from smaller business meetings, to parties, product launches and seminars. There is also an excellent onsite restaurant for the post event cocktail or for simply enjoying a pleasant and delicious meal. Guests who want to pamper themselves can make use of the massage services or the onsite beauty salon.
- 3 Night Accommodation in the Bishkek
- 3 Night Accommodation in the Almaty
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel
- All Lunch and Dinners in Bishkek / Almaty as per program with transfers in Indian restaurants
- Return airport transfers
- Guided Sightseeing in Almaty and Bishkek
- All sightseeing and transfers with English speaking professional local guide
- All Monument entrance charges
- Almaty Hotel VAT Included in the pricing
- E- Visa charges for Kyrgyzstan
- 1 lt. water per person per day
- Travel Insurance
- Return Airfare Ex Delhi
- Visa for Kazakhstan (Free on arrival)
- Courier charges
- Extra service in the hotel
- Any expenses of personal nature about meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
- Anything not part of inclusions
- Tips and Porterage
Please note –
- Passport should be valid for at-least 6 months from the date of travel
- No bookings are confirmed without advance
- Rates are subject to change.
- Scan copy of first and last page of passport.
- Visiting card OR details like Designation/Company Name/Address/Tel.no
- Scan of pp size color photograph (35 x 45mm with white background and 70% face coverage)
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- Hotels as listed/mentioned or similar Price ranged Hotels will be given as per company decision/availability
- PACKAGE PAYMENT MODE ONLY BY Bank Transfer, Cash or Draft -100 payments to be received 30 days before departure dates
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays / timings changed due to any reason.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon.
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability.
- The pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund request on account of the same will be entertained.
- Any cancellation occurring due to Passport Expiry, No show, Visa Refusal etc. below cancellation charges will be applicable
- Clients are liable to settle Directly with the Hotel any issues arising out of room / Bed / Wooden Floor damage or Missing things in the room, Tour manager holds no responsibility in settling such cases with the Hotel. Any Extras, clients have to settle directly with the Hotel on own
30% per person minimum once booked.
30- 16 days: 50% of the total package cost
15 - 11 days: 75% of the total package cost
10 - 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel arrangements expertly planned in advance by a team of travel experts
- An ethical, integrated and professional approach.
- Assistance with any unexpected issues during your trip
- We are a professional wholesaler tour company and do not retail any of the tours
Child policy: Maximum room capacity: 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child (child sharing or extra bed)
Notes: All above rates are not applicable for the period of major events and holidays.
Early check-in and late check-out is granted with an extra charge and upon availability: