Upon arrival to International airport of Baku the tourist will be met by representative.
After meeting transfer to the hotel for C/in.
Free Time on Own
Overnight is at Hotel.
Baku City Tour
Breakfast is at Hotel.
After breakfast, excursion of Baku Old city:
Visiting of "Old Town” or “Inner City”. The territory of ”Inner City” - 22 hectares, which represents a small fraction of the total area of Baku (44,000 hectares). However, the concentration of architectural and historical monuments, dictates the need for this excursion into a separate and make this part of Baku, perhaps the most interesting to explore:
Maiden Tower is a 12th-century monument in the Old City, Baku, listed in 2001 under the UNESCO World Heritage List of Historical Monuments as cultural property. It is a legendary place and world-famous landmark in Baku and houses a museum, which presents the story of historic evolution of the Baku city.
Palace of Shirvanshahs is a 15th-century palace built by the Shirvanshahs and described by UNESCO as "one of the pearls of Azerbaijan's architecture". It is located in the Inner City of Baku.
Minaret Synyk Gala: The most ancient building not only in “Icheri-Sheher” but in the entire Azerbaijan is Mohammed Mosque also known as Synyk-Kala which means “Destroyed Tower” which was bombarded in 1723 but survived. The half-destroyed minaret still towers over the mosque as if reaching for the sky.
Juma Mosque: The Cathedral Mosque was built in the 12th century on the site of a temple of fire-worshipers. Located in the historic Icheri Sheher, the mosque has been rebuilt several times and is also known as Friday Mosque.
Highland Park/Alley of Martyrs: formerly The Kirov Park, is a cemetery and memorial in Baku, Azerbaijan dedicated to those killed by the Soviet Army during Black January and later to those killed in Nagorno-Karabakh War. It is located on a hill in the south of the city and offers views of the Caspian Sea
Flame Towers - is a trio of skyscrapers in Baku, Azerbaijan, including the tallest in the country. Towers symbolize the long history of fire worshippers that considered Azerbaijan as a birthplace for prophet Zoroaster. The buildings consist of 130 residential apartments over 33 floors, a hotel tower that consists of 250 rooms and 61 serviced apartments, and office blocks that provides a net 33,114 square meters of office space.
Crystal Hall is an indoor arena in Baku, Azerbaijan. Located on the coast of Baku near National Flag Square, construction of the arena began in August 2011 and finished in April 2012—in time for it to host its first major event, the 2012 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest.
Nizami Street is a large pedestrian and shopping street in downtown Baku, Azerbaijan, named after classical poet Nizami Ganjavi. The street's history could be traced back to Baku's town-planning project of 1864. The street runs through the city's downtown from west to east. Nizami Street is home to various outlets, from banks to fashion stores and is one of the most expensive streets in the world.
Fountain square is a public square in downtown Baku. The square is a public gathering place, especially after business hours and during the weekend. It is an attractive tourist destination with many boutiques, restaurants, shops, hotels and passage. It starts from the Istiglaliyyat Street and walls of the Icheri Sheher and stretches through Nizami Street, also called in popular culture as the Torgovaya street running parallel to Baku Boulevard. The fountains square is a location where the city authorities hold many public festivals, shows and celebrations.
Overnight in Baku.
Day 3 – Ateshgah Fire Temple – Yanardag Burning Mountain
Breakfast at the hotel.
Then we will start our tour with excursion to Ateshgah. The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah is located at the Apsheron peninsula at the outskirts of Surakhani village 30 km from the centre of Baku and was revered in different times by Zoroastrians, Hindus and Sikhs. Current constructions of the temple are dated by XVII century. As a result of excavations far more ancient artifacts were discovered here. Pentagonal complex has an open courtyard with temple-altar in the center which was the place of pilgrimage for worshippers. By the decree of the President of Azerbaijan Ateshgah was declared a State historical-architectural reserve. This museum under the open sky was recently restored. Different workshops and souvenir galleries are located here now.
Excursion to Yanar Dag. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire."
Overnight in Baku.
Baku- Modern Baku and Shopping Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. 10.00 Today we will explore modern parts of Baku.
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Complex (from outside) which was built for memory of great national leader. A charming example of modern architecture. The Heydar Aliyev Center a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. (Photoshoot outside).
- Baku boulevard- Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond. Since 2012, the Yeni Bulvar (New Boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75 km.
- Baku Eye (Ticket not included)- is a Ferris wheel on Baku Boulevard in the Seaside National Park of Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. The wheel is 60 meters tall and has 30 cabins, each holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes.
Later visit to Genclik Mall located in 10 minutes distance form city center with taxi. Genjlik mall is the biggest Mall in Baku and contains over 80 stores, big bowling halls,the biggest movie halls, 3D cinema, Playground for children, Bravo supermarket, VIP restaurants, food courts
- Overnight in hotel
Breakfast is at Hotel.
Check-out from Hotel and clear all your Bills
Transfer to the airport in Baku for your flight back home
Riva Hotel Baku
Ziya Bünyadov, Baku, Azerbaijan
Situated in Baku, within 2.3 km of Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center and 3.7 km of Park of Officers, Riva Hotel offers accommodation with free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service. Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
At the hotel, all rooms include a wardrobe. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.
Riva Hotel offers a terrace. You can play table tennis, billiards, and darts at the accommodation.
Azerbaijan Opera and Ballet Theatre is 4.4 km from Riva Hotel, while Formula 1 Grand Prix Baku is 5 km away.
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per program
- E-Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Meals i.e. Lunch and Dinners
Extra service in the hotel
Any other service or optional activities
Any liquor for Meals except mentioned in program
Any expenses of personal nature regarding meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
Anything not part of Incusions
Tips and Porterage
- Scan of the passport
- PANCARD copy of Traveler
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- Hotels as listed/mentioned or similar Price ranged Hotels will be given as per company decision/availability
- PACKAGE PAYMENT MODE ONLY BY Bank Transfer, Cash or Draft -100 payments to be received 30 days before departure dates
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays / timings changed due to any reason.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon.
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability.
- The pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund request on account of the same will be entertained.
- Any cancellation occurring due to Passport Expiry, No show, Visa Refusal etc. below cancellation charges will be applicable
- Clients are liable to settle Directly with the Hotel any issues arising out of room / Bed / Wooden Floor damage or Missing things in the room, Tour manager holds no responsibility in settling such cases with the Hotel. Any Extras, clients have to settle directly with the Hotel on own
30% per person minimum once booked.
30- 16 days: 50% of the total package cost
15 - 11 days: 75% of the total package cost
10 - 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel arrangements expertly planned in advance by a team of travel experts
- An ethical, integrated and professional approach.
- Assistance with any unexpected issues during your trip
- We are a professional wholesaler tour company
- All our Tours include complimentary Travel Insurance
Child policy: Maximum room capacity: 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child (child sharing or extra bed)
Notes: All above rates are not applicable for the period of major events and holidays.
Early check-in and late check-out is granted with an extra charge and upon availability: