Upon arrival to International airport of Baku the tourist will be met by representative.
After meeting transfer to the hotel for C/in.
Free Time on Own
Overnight is at Hotel.
Baku City Tour
Breakfast is at Hotel.
After breakfast, excursion of Baku Old city:
Visiting of "Old Town” or “Inner City”. The territory of ”Inner City” - 22 hectares, which represents a small fraction of the total area of Baku (44,000 hectares). However, the concentration of architectural and historical monuments, dictates the need for this excursion into a separate and make this part of Baku, perhaps the most interesting to explore: Maiden Tower, Palace of Shirvanshahs, Minaret Synyk Gala, Caravan Saray, Juma Mosque, Highland Park/Alley of Martyrs, Flame Towers, Crystal Hall, Nizami Street, Fountain square
Overnight in Baku.
Day 3 – Ateshgah Fire Temple – Yanardag Burning Mountain
Breakfast at the hotel.
Then we will start our tour with excursion to Ateshgah. The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah is located at the Apsheron peninsula at the outskirts of Surakhani village 30 km from the centre of Baku and was revered in different times by Zoroastrians, Hindus and Sikhs. Current constructions of the temple are dated by XVII century. As a result of excavations far more ancient artifacts were discovered here. Pentagonal complex has an open courtyard with temple-altar in the center which was the place of pilgrimage for worshippers. By the decree of the President of Azerbaijan Ateshgah was declared a State historical-architectural reserve. This museum under the open sky was recently restored. Different workshops and souvenir galleries are located here now.
Excursion to Yanar Dag. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire."
Overnight in Baku.
Baku- Modern Baku and Shopping Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. 10.00 Today we will explore modern parts of Baku.
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Complex (Photoshoot outside),
- Baku boulevard- Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond. Since 2012, the Yeni Bulvar (New Boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75 km.
- Baku Eye (Ticket not included).
Later visit to Genclik Mall located in 10 minutes distance form city center with taxi. Genjlik mall is the biggest Mall in Baku and contains over 80 stores, big bowling halls,the biggest movie halls, 3D cinema, Playground for children, Bravo supermarket, VIP restaurants, food courts
- Overnight in hotel
Breakfast is at Hotel.
Check-out from Hotel and clear all your Bills
Transfer to the airport in Baku for your flight back home
CrossWay Hotel Baku
“Crossway Baku Hotel” offers its guests accommodation and proper rest in cozy and comfortable Standard, Double, De Luxe, Lux and Family rooms, many of which are superior rooms and meet modern European level and standards for **** 4 stars class hotels.
All 93 rooms of the hotel are equipped with individual air conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, flat-screen TVs and Wi-fi. Some rooms can accommodate an extra bed.
Located on the lobby floor there is a small conference room, perfect for business and enjoyable events.
At any time of the day there is a restaurant in your service offering dishes of azerbaijani and european cuisine, as well as the “Piano Bar”, in which you can relax and enjoy various signature cocktails.
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per program
- E-Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Meals i.e. Lunch and Dinners
Extra service in the hotel
Any other service or optional activities
Any liquor for Meals except mentioned in program
Any expenses of personal nature regarding meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
Anything not part of Incusions
Tips and Porterage
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Rates was calculated under standard category rooms in all hotels
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Transport only for Sightseeing and Transfers as per program
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability from Hotel.
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- Hotels as listed/mentioned or similar Price ranged Hotels will be given as per company decision/availability
- PACKAGE PAYMENT MODE ONLY BY Bank Transfer, Cash or Draft -100 payments to be received 30 days before departure dates
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays / timings changed due to any reason.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon.
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability.
- The pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund request on account of the same will be entertained.
- Any cancellation occurring due to Passport Expiry, No show, Visa Refusal etc. below cancellation charges will be applicable
- Clients are liable to settle Directly with the Hotel any issues arising out of room / Bed / Wooden Floor damage or Missing things in the room, Tour manager holds no responsibility in settling such cases with the Hotel. Any Extras, clients have to settle directly with the Hotel on own
30% per person minimum once booked.
30- 16 days: 50% of the total package cost
15 - 11 days: 75% of the total package cost
10 - 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel arrangements expertly planned in advance by a team of travel experts
- An ethical, integrated and professional approach.
- Assistance with any unexpected issues during your trip
- We are a professional wholesaler tour company
- All our Tours include complimentary Travel Insurance
Child policy: Maximum room capacity: 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child (child sharing or extra bed)
Notes: All above rates are not applicable for the period of major events and holidays.
Early check-in and late check-out is granted with an extra charge and upon availability: