On your Arrival at Belgrade Airport, Meet and greet outside arrival Hall
Transfer to Hotel for C/in
Free time on own to explore the city
Overnight is at Hotel
Belgrade City Tour
Breakfast at Hotel.
Tour begins with panoramic sightseeing and visit to main sites and squares of Belgrade, Belgrade City Hall, Serbian Parliament etc. and after and walking visiting the main pedestrian zone of Knez Mihailova Street, old bohemian quarter “Skadarlija” place that frozen time and keep itself in time of 2 centuries ago, with lot of authentic taverna’s and best traditional Serbian cuisine in country. Belgrade University, National Theatre, National Museum, Orthodox Cathedral church, Saint Sava temple the biggest orthodox temple in Europe, all to be visited. Tour continues to Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress build by Ottoman empire to defend from Ostro –Hungarian empire, with magnificent view on confluence of Sava to Danube River.
Free time and overnight.
Sremski Karlovci - Novi Sad Full Day Tour
Breakfast is at Hotel.
First, we will visit Krusedol Monastery (XVI c.), legacy of the last Serbian despot family of medieval Serbia and spiritual center of migrated Serbs.
Sremski Karlovci is a small and historic town located 11 km south-east of Novi Sad. Known for baroque architecture and wine production SremskiKarlovci represents the place of preservation of the Serbian culture in the 18th and 19th centuries. Most important building The Chapel of Peace, stands on a hill at the south end of the town. This building commemorates the signing of the Treaty of Karlowitz, that brought peace between the Turks and the Austrians. The current chapel was built in 1817. and mimics the shape of a Turkish military tent with four entrances. The Chapel’s windows are said to be patterned on the Union Jack flag – a nod of recognition to Britain, which was a cosignatory of the treaty that was eventually signed after 72 days of careful negotiation.
Novi Sad, second biggest city in Serbia and capitol of Vojvodina province, has always been a Centre of culture and learning. Atmosphere of its small but elegant city Centre seems somehow little more refined than Serbia capitol – Belgrade. The city of Novi Sad most striking feature is the Petrovaradin Fortress, sitting across the Danube in the Petrovaradin town. Petrovaradin Fortress is also temporary site of famous awarded music festival – EXIT. The EXIT festival was founded in 2000. in the University park as a student movement, fighting for democracy and freedom in Serbia and the Balkans. Since then, every July, Petrovardin Fortress is EXIT’s home. Novi Sad city Centre has many noteworthy buildings and monuments, mostly in the Baroque style, with some excellent museums and art galleries.
Return to Belgrade and overnight.
Belgrade - Free Day
Breakfast at Hotel.
Day is free OR opt for Optional Tours: Off Road Tour / Rifle Shooting / Danube Cruise etc
Overnight is at Hotel.
Breakfast. Check-out. Transfer to Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla. Outbound flight from Belgrade.
Sarajevska 37,Beograd 11000, Serbia
Set in the Savski Venac area, in the embassies and ministry palaces district, Hotel Rex is located just 1.5 km from the pedestrian street of Knez Mihailova in the historic centre of Belgrade. The Sava Congress and the Fair are just 1.5 km from the property. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with large and bright window, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The rooms feature tiled bathrooms, wooden floors and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The Rex Hotel is decorated in a functional business style. Its classic restaurant serves a variety of typical Balkan and international dishes. An aperitif bar and an outdoor terrace are available.
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per program
Visa (Free on Arrival)
Meals i.e. Lunch and Dinners
Extra service in the hotel
Any other service or optional activities
Any liquor for Meals except mentioned in program
Any expenses of personal nature regarding meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
Anything not part of Incusions
Tips and Porterage
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Rates was calculated under standard category rooms in all hotels
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Company reserves the right to adjust agreed rates. In addition, company reserves the right to review and adjust agreed rates during the requested period of the devaluation rate of local currency against foreign currency to be 5 and more.
- Transport only for Sightseeing and Transfers as per program
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- Hotels as listed/mentioned or similar Price ranged Hotels will be given as per company decision/availability
- PACKAGE PAYMENT MODE ONLY BY Bank Transfer, Cash or Draft -100 payments to be received 30 days before departure dates
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays / timings changed due to any reason.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon.
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability.
- The pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund request on account of the same will be entertained.
- Any cancellation occurring due to Passport Expiry, No show, Visa Refusal etc. below cancellation charges will be applicable
- Clients are liable to settle Directly with the Hotel any issues arising out of room / Bed / Wooden Floor damage or Missing things in the room, Tour manager holds no responsibility in settling such cases with the Hotel. Any Extras, clients have to settle directly with the Hotel on own
30% per person minimum once booked.
30- 16 days: 50% of the total package cost
15 - 11 days: 75% of the total package cost
10 - 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel arrangements expertly planned in advance by a team of travel experts
- An ethical, integrated and professional approach.
- Assistance with any unexpected issues during your trip
- We are a professional wholesaler tour company and do not retail any of the tours
Child policy: Maximum room capacity: 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child (child sharing or extra bed)
Notes: All above rates are not applicable for the period of major events and holidays.
Early check-in and late check-out is granted with an extra charge and upon availability: