Arrival in Moscow, transfer with guide assistance
Check in after 16:00
Free time for dinner
Overnight at hotel
Moscow City Tour
Breakfast is at Hotel
This morning, proceed on a guided panoramic city tour (outside only) of Moscow, which includes the iconic Red Square and the stunning St. Basil's Cathedral with its colorful onion-shaped domes. After observing St. Basil's Cathedral, Lenin Mausoleum, the State Historical Museum and other sights of the area we move along the Moskva River embankment. On the way, we enjoy views of Kremlin, and continue to the Cathedral of the Christ the Savior, New Maidens Convent, Moscow State University. Visit to the Sparrow Hills observation spot opens outstanding view on Moscow. Then we travel to the Memorial Complex at Poklonnaya Hill and Victory Park, Triumphal Arch, Kutuzov Avenue, New Arbat, Boulevard ring, Pushkin square, Tverskaya street and end the tour at Arbat Street. Later, stroll down Arbat Street, now an extensive and enthralling pedestrian walkway, filled with interesting shops and restaurants.
Overnight is at Hotel
Moscow - Kremlin & Cathedral Tour
Breakfast is at Hotel
This morning, depart for the Kremlin, the 'walled fortress' of Russia that holds much of its history, politics and religion. The walls, originally of white stone, were rebuilt in the late 15th century, in their distinctive red brick. Today, the Kremlin houses four cathedrals, three palaces and two museums and is the official residence of the Russian President. It holds many treasures of the former Czars.
Lunch on Own
Free time for shopping at Mall.
18.00 Return to your hotel.
Overnight in Moscow
Breakfast at hotel,
Check out till 12:00
Transfer to the airport based on your flight time without guide
150 Prospect Mira,Moscow,Russia, 129366
YEAR OF OPENING : 2008.The arc-shaped hotel Cosmos is located to the north of central Moscow. Access to Moscow’s extensive underground system provides quick and direct access throughout the city. With over 10 million inhabitants Moscow is really a cosmopolitan city. The range of cuisine available in the city’s restaurants is wholly international so visitors can try Russian classics or more exotic dishes such as Uzbek pilaf or Georgian khachapuri. The hotel has over 1,000 rooms and over 20 floors. The opportunities for shopping are extensive – with the GUM department store home to numerous international brands. Red Square and Kremlin are a must-see, as is the golden-domed cathedral of Christ Our Saviour that dominates the skyline. Air-conditioned hotel rooms offer telephone, wifi (password at reception), private facilities, safe, standard and international tv. Superior rooms are located on separate floors at the top of a hotel with a private breakfast lounge for superior room guests only.
Please note the hotel is non smoking.
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per program
- Visa invitation
- Travel Insurance
Visa fees and processing at Embassy
Meals i.e. Lunch and Dinners
Extra service in the hotel
Any other service or optional activities
Any liquor for Meals except mentioned in program
Any expenses of personal nature regarding meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
Anything not part of Incusions
Tips and Porterage
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Rates was calculated under standard category rooms in all hotels
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Company reserves the right to adjust agreed rates. In addition, company reserves the right to review and adjust agreed rates during the requested period of the devaluation rate of local currency against foreign currency to be 5 and more.
- Transport only for Sightseeing and Transfers as per program
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- Hotels as listed/mentioned or similar Price ranged Hotels will be given as per company decision/availability
- PACKAGE PAYMENT MODE ONLY BY Bank Transfer, Cash or Draft -100 payments to be received 30 days before departure dates
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays / timings changed due to any reason.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon.
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability.
- The pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund request on account of the same will be entertained.
- Any cancellation occurring due to Passport Expiry, No show, Visa Refusal etc. below cancellation charges will be applicable
- Clients are liable to settle Directly with the Hotel any issues arising out of room / Bed / Wooden Floor damage or Missing things in the room, Tour manager holds no responsibility in settling such cases with the Hotel. Any Extras, clients have to settle directly with the Hotel on own
30% per person minimum once booked.
30- 16 days: 50% of the total package cost
15 - 11 days: 75% of the total package cost
10 - 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel arrangements expertly planned in advance by a team of travel experts
- An ethical, integrated and professional approach.
- Assistance with any unexpected issues during your trip
- We are a professional wholesaler tour company and do not retail any of the tours
Child policy: Maximum room capacity: 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child (child sharing or extra bed)
Notes: All above rates are not applicable for the period of major events and holidays.
Early check-in and late check-out is granted with an extra charge and upon availability: