Arrival Tbilisi, Georgia
Arrival at Tbilisi International airport.
Meet and Transfer to hotel. Check in.
Tbilisi city tour by night
Tbilisi - the capital and the largest city of Georgia, founded in the V century AC by the king Vakhtang Gorgasali. First we visit Abanotubani (district of sulfur baths) –baths, built on natural hot sulfur springs in XVII-XIX, then Tbilisi Mosque and Synagogue. Metekhi Church of blessed virgin Mary (XIII AC). Ride by the cable car to the Narikhala fortress - the old citadel, which was the main fortress of the city. After visit to Cathedral of Holy Trinity Sameba, built in 1996 – 2004 which became the main cathedral of Georgian Orthodox Church. At the end of the tour we will take a walk on Rustaveli Avenue, which is the main street of the city.
Overnight in Tbilisi
After breakfast, proceed to Borjomi the resort town in the southwest of Georgia. The city is well-known for the mineral Borjomi water taking the first position on export in Georgia. Borjomi treats group of low-mountain resorts and is surrounded with a massif covered with the coniferous and broad-leaved forests. Borjomi is known for the medical mineral water which is applied for drinking at different diseases. Today Borjomi one of the most demanded and popular resort.
Transfers Back to Tbilisi.
Overnight is at Hotel
Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Tbilisi
Breakfast is at the Hotel. Drive to visit the ancient capital and religious center of Georgia – Mtskheta, which was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994. The site is believed to have been settled since around 3000-2000 BC. It has mild climate and very fertile soil due to its strategic location at the confluence of the Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers. Visit its historical places: Jvari church (6th cen.) and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th cen.) where the Robe of Christ is buried.
On the way back stop at Tbilisi Mall and shop for major brands or Carrefour where you can pick up local chocolates. Return to Tbilisi for overnight.
Breakfast at hotel
Check out. Departure Transfer to the airport.
Gulia Street 1 114 TBILISI GE, 114
"Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, D'Plaza Hotel offers accommodations in Tbilisi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site. Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The nearest airport is Novo Alexeyevka Airport, 22300 metres from the property. Didube is a great choice for travelers interested in history, atmosphere and traditional food."
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per program
- GST 5*
- Meals i.e. Lunch and Dinners
- Extra service in the hotel
- Any other service or optional activities
- Travel Insurance
- Any liquor for Meals except mentioned in program
- Any expenses of personal nature regarding meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
- Anything not part of Incusions
- Tips and Porterage
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Rates was calculated under standard category rooms in all hotels
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Company reserves the right to adjust agreed rates. In addition, company reserves the right to review and adjust agreed rates during the requested period of the devaluation rate of local currency against foreign currency to be 5 and more.
- Transport only for Sightseeing and Transfers as per program
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- Hotels as listed/mentioned or similar Price ranged Hotels will be given as per company decision/availability
- PACKAGE PAYMENT MODE ONLY BY Bank Transfer, Cash or Draft -100 payments to be received 30 days before departure dates
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays / timings changed due to any reason.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon.
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability.
- The pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund request on account of the same will be entertained.
- Any cancellation occurring due to Passport Expiry, No show, Visa Refusal etc. below cancellation charges will be applicable
- Clients are liable to settle Directly with the Hotel any issues arising out of room / Bed / Wooden Floor damage or Missing things in the room, Tour manager holds no responsibility in settling such cases with the Hotel. Any Extras, clients have to settle directly with the Hotel on own
30% per person minimum once booked.
30- 16 days: 50% of the total package cost
15 - 11 days: 75% of the total package cost
10 - 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel arrangements expertly planned in advance by a team of travel experts
- An ethical, integrated and professional approach.
- Assistance with any unexpected issues during your trip
- We are a professional wholesaler tour company and do not retail any of the tours
Child policy: Maximum room capacity: 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child (child sharing or extra bed)
Notes: All above rates are not applicable for the period of major events and holidays.
Early check-in and late check-out is granted with an extra charge and upon availability: