On your arrival at Yerevan Airport, Meet and transfer to Hotel for C/in.
Day is free to rest and explore Yerevan on own.
Overnight is at Yerevan.
Yerevan City Tour
Breakfast is at Hotel.
City tour - Yerevan sightseeing, including City center, Republic square, State University, City panorama, Mother Armenia Monument, Parliament, President’s Residence, Opera, Sports & Concert Complex, Genocide memorial.
Visit to Cascade complex, which is considered the modern art center of Yerevan, with art pieces displayed throughout the whole area: the boulevard and up the stairs, from top of which you can enjoy the panoramic view on the city and Mountain Ararat. Cascade is home to Cafesjan modern art museum.
Lunch is at own.
Visit Vernissage- an open-air souvenir market, where you can find the best examples of Armenian folk art, unique jewelry, exclusive handmade masterpieces craftsmanship, then for shopping visit Dalma Garden Mall or Yerevan Mall.
Overnight is at Yerevan.
Yerevan - Tsagkazdor - Lake Sevan
Breakfast is at Hotel.
Drive to Tsaghkadzor (means “gorge of flowers”) town, the magical place of forested mountains. Short walking tour around the small town. Opportunity to go up to the mountain peaks by rope way, where you will catch an unforgettable gorgeous panoramic view of this part of the world (going up the first level and back). In winter Tsakhkadzor is a well- known ski resort with several levels of ropeways leading up the mountains. In summer it’s a pleasant place to spend the afternoon in nature and enjoy the sun. Visit Kecharis monastery and after on rope way to Teghenis Mountain
Lunch is at own
Sevan Lake, this wonder of nature, is 60 Km from Yerevan on a highway which cuts northward through mountains and rocks. Sevan is so austere and majestic that the gentle turquoise waters are astonishing. They fill the gigantic depression situated at the height of almost 2000 m above sea level. Sevan, with its pure air and sandy beaches, is a popular holiday resort. Sevan has always been famous for its fish "Ishkhan" which means "prince-fish" in Armenian. The fish has graced many Lords' tables in old times. One of the most interesting sites in Sevan is the monastery on the rocky peninsula founded in 874 AD by King Ashot I and his daughter Mariam. Other monuments include Sevan Monastery (874) and Astvatsatsin Church.
Overnight is at Yerevan.
Yerevan - Garni Temple - Geghard Monastery
Breakfast is at Hotel. Proceed on a half day trip to Garni Temple and Geghard Monastery.
The pagan temple of Garni was built in 1st. c. AC and was devoted to one of the Armenian Pagan Gods - Mitra. After Armenia converted to Christianity in the 4th c., the rulers of the country used the temple as their summer residence. King Khosrov stayed there often as the area was his favorite hunting ground. Garni was destroyed when the Arabs conquered Armenia but was rebuilt in the beginning of the 10th c. Its final destruction came in 1638 during the Turkish invasion. A violent earthquake buried what remained from it in 1679. The complete restoration of the temple began in 1970 and was over in 1978. The temple consists of dwellings and bath quarters built in the 3rd century in the Roman style. The fantastic landscape of Garni canyon shakes the human imagination.
Lunch is at own
Proceed to Geghard Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage): Geghard was initially known simply as Ayrivank (Cave Monastery). The present buildings comprising it date back to 10-13th cc., at which time it was renamed as Geghard meaning "lance" (spear) in Armenian. The name refers to the biblical lance used by a Roman soldier to pierce Christ's body to find out if he was alive or not. The lance was kept in Geghard for a long time before being moved to the museum of Echmiadzin Cathedral. The main church, constructed in 1215, is the oldest building in the monastery complex. Avazan church, 1283, is carved right into the solid rock and is an incomparable work of art. It leads to a rectangular portico and then to another church deeper in the rock. Along the southern and eastern walls of the monastery, high above the valley, medieval dwellings appear. The monastery has withstood many assaults during a period of seven hundred years. Its walls have sheltered many scholars and it was revered throughout Armenia as one of the greatest spiritual and cultural centers in the country. Hundreds of khachkars (cross-stones) and caves are built in the rocks surrounding the Monastery.
Return to Yerevan.
Overnight is at Hotel.
Yerevan - Departure
Breakfast is at Hotel. Departure transfer to Airport for your flight
Hotel Silachi in Yerevan
20 Tigran Mets Avenue, 20/2 building, Երևան 0018, Armenia
Silachi Hotel is located in Yerevan, a 3-minute walk from Zoravar Andranik Metro Station and a 10-minute walk from Republic Square and National Art Gallery. The hotel offers indoor swimming pool and a sauna. Free WiFi is provided throughout the hotel. The bright and comfortable rooms are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV and a safe, floors are carpeted. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a spa bath. Various dining options are a 10-minute walk from Silachi Hotel. Guests can have breakfast at the restaurant on site and have a drink at the hotel's bar. There is a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per program
- Travel Insurance
- GST 5*
- Visa on arrival - USD 7 pp
- Meals i.e. Lunch and Dinners
- Extra service in the hotel
- Any other service or optional activities
- Any liquor for Meals except mentioned in program
- Any expenses of personal nature regarding meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
- Anything not part of Incusions
- Tips and Porterage
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Rates was calculated under standard category rooms in all hotels
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Company reserves the right to adjust agreed rates. In addition, company reserves the right to review and adjust agreed rates during the requested period of the devaluation rate of local currency against foreign currency to be 5 and more.
- Transport only for Sightseeing and Transfers as per program
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability from Hotel.
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- Hotels as listed/mentioned or similar Price ranged Hotels will be given as per company decision/availability
- PACKAGE PAYMENT MODE ONLY BY Bank Transfer, Cash or Draft -100 percent payments to be received 30 days before departure dates
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays / timings changed due to any reason.
- The pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund request on account of the same will be entertained.
- Any cancellation occurring due to Passport Expiry, No show, Visa Refusal etc. below cancellation charges will be applicable
- Clients are liable to settle Directly with the Hotel any issues arising out of room / Bed / Wooden Floor damage or Missing things in the room, Tour manager holds no responsibility in settling such cases with the Hotel. Any Extras, clients have to settle directly with the Hotel on own
30 percent per person minimum once booked.
30- 16 days: 50 percent of the total package cost
15 - 11 days: 75 percent of the total package cost
10 - 0 days: 100 percent cancellation of complete package amount will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel arrangements expertly planned in advance by a team of travel experts
- An ethical, integrated and professional approach.
- Assistance with any unexpected issues during your trip
- We are a professional Destination Management company
Child policy: Maximum room capacity: 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child (child sharing or extra bed)
Notes: All above rates are not applicable for the period of major events and holidays.
Early check-in and late check-out is granted with an extra charge and upon availability: