On your arrival at Yerevan Airport at 1120, Meet and transfer to Hotel for C/in.
Yerevan Observing city tour includes visit to Republic Square, Yerevan State University, Victory Bridge, Parliament, Palace of President, Echmiadzin Cathedral, Opera house.
Overnight at Hotel.
Yerevan - Lake Sevan - Tsagkazdor - Yerevan
Breakfast is at Hotel. Proceed on Full day Tour visiting Sevan Lake and Tsagkazdor mountains.
Sevan Lake, this wonder of nature, is 60 Km from Yerevan on a highway which cuts northward through mountains and rocks. Sevan is so austere and majestic that the gentle turquoise waters are astonishing. They fill the gigantic depression situated at the height of almost 2000 m above sea level. Sevan, with its pure air and sandy beaches, is a popular holiday resort. Sevan has always been famous for its fish "Ishkhan" which means "prince-fish" in Armenian. The fish has graced many Lords' tables in old times. One of the most interesting sites in Sevan is the monastery on the rocky peninsula founded in 874 AD by King Ashot I and his daughter Mariam. Other monuments include Sevan Monastery (874) and Astvatsatsin Church.
Tsaghkadzor city ("Valley of flowers") is one of the most popular winter resorts of Armenia. It is one of the places of our mountainous country, where the beauty of the nature appears with its whole variety. Tsaghkadzor is situated in Kotayk region, 50 kilometers North from Yerevan, on the eastern slope of Teghenis Mountain and is surrounded with virginal woods and alpine meadows.
Return to Yerevan.
Overnight is at Yerevan.
Yerevan - Garni - Geghard - Yerevan
Breakfast is at Hotel.
Proceed on a Full day trip to Garni Temple and Geghard Monastery.
The pagan temple of Garni was built in 1st. c. AC and was devoted to one of the Armenian Pagan Gods - Mitra. After Armenia converted to Christianity in the 4th c., the rulers of the country used the temple as their summer residence. King Khosrov stayed there often as the area was his Favorite hunting ground. Garni was destroyed when the Arabs conquered Armenia but was rebuilt in the beginning of the 10th c. Its final destruction came in 1638 during the Turkish invasion. A violent earthquake buried what remained from it in 1679. The complete restoration of the temple began in 1970 and was over in 1978. The temple consists of dwellings and bath quarters built in the 3rd century in the Roman style. The fantastic landscape of Garni canyon shakes the human imagination.
Proceed to Geghard Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage): Geghard was initially known simply as Ayrivank (Cave Monastery). The present buildings comprising it date back to 10-13th cc., at which time it was renamed as Geghard meaning "lance" (spear) in Armenian.
The name refers to the biblical lance used by a Roman soldier to pierce Christ's body to find out if he was alive or not. The lance was kept in Geghard for a long time before being moved to the museum of Echmiadzin Cathedral. The main church, constructed in 1215, is the oldest building in the monastery complex. Avazan church, 1283, is carved right into the solid rock and is an incomparable work of art. It leads to a rectangular portico and then to another church deeper in the rock. Along the southern and eastern walls of the monastery, high above the valley, medieval dwellings appear. The monastery has withstood many assaults during a period of seven hundred years. Its walls have sheltered many scholars and it was revered throughout Armenia as one of the greatest spiritual and cultural centres in the country. Hundreds of khachkars (cross-stones) and caves are built in the rocks surrounding the Monastery. Return to Yerevan.
Overnight is at Hotel.
Breakfast is at Hotel.
Check out from Hotel and transfer to Airport for your flight
20 Tigran Mets Avenue, 20/2 building, Yerevan 0018, Armenia
Enjoy comfortable stay at the striking hospitable Silachi hotel in Yerevan, Armenia. The hotel combines the high comfort level with centuries-old national traditions, thus creating an amazing atmosphere that will pleasure every sophisticated visitor. Here you will enjoy real Armenian hospitability, high quality service and kindly treatment.
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per program
- English speaking guide throughout the program
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- GST 5*
- Visa (On Arrival - USD 7 pp)
- Meals i.e. Lunch and Dinners
- Extra service in the hotel
- Any other service or optional activities
- Travel Insurance
- Any liquor for Meals except mentioned in program
- Any expenses of personal nature regarding meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
- Anything not part of Incusions
- Tips and Porterage
Armenia Offers Visa on arrival to Indian Passport Holders
Guests to carry following documents for Visa on Arrival
- Return Air Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel Voucher
- Visa Fees - USD 7 pp
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- Hotels as listed/mentioned or similar Price ranged Hotels will be given as per company decision/availability
- PACKAGE PAYMENT MODE ONLY BY Bank Transfer, Cash or Draft -100 payments to be received 30 days before departure dates
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays / timings changed due to any reason.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon.
- Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability.
- The pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund request on account of the same will be entertained.
- Any cancellation occurring due to Passport Expiry, No show, Visa Refusal etc. below cancellation charges will be applicable
- Clients are liable to settle Directly with the Hotel any issues arising out of room / Bed / Wooden Floor damage or Missing things in the room, Tour manager holds no responsibility in settling such cases with the Hotel. Any Extras, clients have to settle directly with the Hotel on own
30% per person minimum once booked.
30- 16 days: 50% of the total package cost
15 - 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel arrangements expertly planned in advance by a team of travel experts
- An ethical, integrated and professional approach.
- Assistance with any unexpected issues during your trip
- We are a professional Destination Management Company